Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Cars Overalls

An old set of Disney's Cars sheets prompted my next project for this blog. Our sweet little friend, one year old Hayden loves cars and trucks,especially red cars because my car is red. He is always pointing out cars and making that cute "vroom" sound that little boys just naturally can do at the back of their throat. Yet I cannot make it without coughing. 


Simplicity 8933 from the early nineties was in my pattern files. I centered the pocket on one of the vehicles and added some red car buttons for the straps. 




Hayden loves his new duds! He kept putting everything into the front pocket from straws to rocks to credit cards. A great bonus with this simple type of pattern is that it took less than 2 hours to make the outfit. 

I have some Tinkerbell and Hello Kitty sheets in the closet...wonder what they could become? 

No comments:

Post a Comment