Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New company for PDF Patterns

I just found a new company on Etsy for PDF Patterns, SewingWithMe1 and they have really cute patterns. The company is from Canada. This is the first pattern that I bought:
They also have a website called ithinksew.com and I found some free pattern downloads on it. I was pretty excited because one included was a child's apron pattern. My little girls on the Saturday class had decided to do aprons next so we are trying out their free pattern.




My lovely little ladies are been very Eco Friendly and green so they are using their daddy's old shirts for the aprons. It was quite funny to watch them cut up the old shirts and work on laying out patterns at the last class.



These girls are sharp and quick learners but cutting up their father's shirts just seemed a bit naughty and both giggled so much that I had to join in.

We will review how the pattern works out but I was pretty excited to pass on this site to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi^_^

    I follow you from Etsy!... wwowww...I love this love blog. I love what about family doing and working. This my favorite.

    Best,
    Ratcha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely awesome :D I love that you're giving lessons!

    ReplyDelete