Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Energizing our Etsy Shop, Finding the Fun in selling

Today I have been working on my SEO:Search Engine Optimization. I still don't know much but it means I got onto lots of web sites and put in our etsy shop, this blog, my facebook page and more so that more people will notice our sweet little shop.

We are so excited that Audrey got featured on Etsylush.com. It is a juried site, separate from Etsy. You submit listings and if the photography and item featured is good enough, they might pick you.


I also spent hours making Carl a pirate vest and shirt for a party tonight. He told me YESTERDAY that it was today. I had been waiting to know the date and wanted to make him a coat too but no such luck. He did get a nice vest and shirt. I loved the idea of using the chains connected to the silver buttons.

Besides getting on EtsyLush.com, we have site now on Handmade Spark with a mini-shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment